Monday, January 11, 2010

Aldi Deals 1/10/10

This past weekend, I've discovered Aldi. I love it! The cheapest I've been able to find milk is for about $2 a gallon (or $1 for a half gallon). I got it at Aldi for $1.50! I bought 8 gallons of milk, 12 single yogurts, 6 bell peppers, 3 pounds of apples, onions (don't remember how much), 2 dozen eggs, cream cheese, sour cream, 2 cans of Spaghetti O's (off brand), 3 cucumbers, tangerines, and 2 bunches of bananas. I think that's it. All I spent was $32.36! I probably would have bought more, but thought I could get it cheaper at Target or Walmart. I was wrong.

So with that said, here are my picks of deals that can be found at Aldi this week:

Apples (3 lbs.) - $0.99
Navel Oranges (4 lbs.) - $1.49
Breakfast Best (Eggs, Sausage, & Hash Browns) - $0.99
Appleton Brown & Serve Sausage Links - $0.89


For the complete list visit Cincinnati Cents.

You will either have to bring your own shopping bags or purchase them on your way out. Either way, you will have to bag your own groceries. They have a table set up so you can do that. Sometimes they will have boxes to put your stuff in. And make sure you have a quarter. You'll have to have one to access the carts. But you'll get it back when you link back your cart with the others. They have some name brand items, but don't feature them and they don't take coupons.

No comments: