Friday, October 30, 2009

Email Me

I've taken this info off my side bar to make room. I felt like there was too much information on there.

kouponkueen (at) gmail (dot) com

>If you have any questions, just ask. I'll do my best to answer. If I can't, I'll post your email and see if others know the answer.

>If you have show offs you would like to feature, just email me, and I'll try to post as many as I can. Just send a picture, what you spent and how much you saved.

>If you have a frugal idea, email me and if I like it, I'll post it. (usually I'll try it first. The point of my frugal ideas is to filter all those ideas and then tell you how I like them to give you a better idea if it is something you want to try)
************************
Kerrie-Koupon Kueen (in training!) has the right to use any image and/or any content of emails. Your email address will not be given out to a third party or stored in my data base unless I have your permission to do so. If content of emails are published you will be given credit for the information you send, so be sure to include at least your first name.

No comments: