Monday, March 8, 2010

Shopping Lists 3/7-3/13/2010

I've discovered a new Target list. This week, I'm featuring The Krazy Coupon Lady's Target list. She's very detailed and lists every coupon out there that you can use. Although, I'm not too thrilled with the sales at Target this week. I would recommend you still look at Pocket Your Dollars for the On-Going Deals.
  • Huggies Little Movers or Little Snugglers Jumbo pack Final Price: $5.49
  • Johnsons Baby Final Price: $2.00
  • Dial Liquid Hand Soap, 7.5 oz Final Price: $0.49
  • Buy 1 Always Infinity, Buy 1 Tampax Pearl, 36 ct Pay: $9.98, Receive $5.00 Target Gift Card Final Price: $2.49 each, when you buy 2 ($0.069 each)
  • Buy 2 Tampax Compak Pearl, 40 ct Pay: $10.28, Receive $5.00 Target Gift CardFinal Price: $2.64 each, when you buy 2 ($0.066 each)

via Pocket Your Dollars
  • Buy 3 Oral-B Advantage Toothbrushes, Crest Whitening Expressions or Plus Scope Toothpaste, or Glide Floss Final price: $0.44 each after coupons and Register Reward
  • Buy 4 Post Cereal Final price: $0.50 each after coupons and Register Reward
  • Reach Toothbrush or Floss and Listerine Mouthwash Final price: Three free after coupons
  • Colgate Total Toothpaste Final price: $0.40 each after coupons
  • Hamburger Helper Final price: $0.74 each after coupon

I'm not too thrilled with the featured items at Aldi, but it's still the first place I go when I go grocery shopping and then, whatever I can't find there, I just go buy at Target. Of course it would be my luck that the featured items are mostly Italian stuff. We just went and I had some of that stuff on my list!

And Aldi is featuring Easter stuff and toys this week. My kids are not into Zhu Zhu pets, but they have them for $5.99 which I think is a good price.

For the Aldi list, go to Cincinnati Cents.

No comments: