ONE DAY ONLY SALE!
Remember to shop B2B Last Chance store tomorrow,
Saturday March 13th for amazing deals.
Everything in the store only 50 cents!
We are offering 1/2 off our everyday low price of $1 per
item throughout the store. This is one sale you won't want to miss.
Shop B2B Last Chance located at 11425 S 72nd Street Saturday, March
13th for spectacular savings!
Friday, March 12, 2010
Thursday, March 11, 2010
They also have some great merchandise too, so look around before you checkout!
Wednesday, March 10, 2010
Monday, March 8, 2010
- Huggies Little Movers or Little Snugglers Jumbo pack Final Price: $5.49
- Johnsons Baby Final Price: $2.00
- Dial Liquid Hand Soap, 7.5 oz Final Price: $0.49
- Buy 1 Always Infinity, Buy 1 Tampax Pearl, 36 ct Pay: $9.98, Receive $5.00 Target Gift Card Final Price: $2.49 each, when you buy 2 ($0.069 each)
- Buy 2 Tampax Compak Pearl, 40 ct Pay: $10.28, Receive $5.00 Target Gift CardFinal Price: $2.64 each, when you buy 2 ($0.066 each)
via Pocket Your Dollars
- Buy 3 Oral-B Advantage Toothbrushes, Crest Whitening Expressions or Plus Scope Toothpaste, or Glide Floss Final price: $0.44 each after coupons and Register Reward
- Buy 4 Post Cereal Final price: $0.50 each after coupons and Register Reward
- Reach Toothbrush or Floss and Listerine Mouthwash Final price: Three free after coupons
- Colgate Total Toothpaste Final price: $0.40 each after coupons
- Hamburger Helper Final price: $0.74 each after coupon
I'm not too thrilled with the featured items at Aldi, but it's still the first place I go when I go grocery shopping and then, whatever I can't find there, I just go buy at Target. Of course it would be my luck that the featured items are mostly Italian stuff. We just went and I had some of that stuff on my list!
And Aldi is featuring Easter stuff and toys this week. My kids are not into Zhu Zhu pets, but they have them for $5.99 which I think is a good price.
For the Aldi list, go to Cincinnati Cents.
Tuesday, March 2, 2010
Friday, February 26, 2010
Thursday, February 25, 2010
Tuesday, February 23, 2010
Monday, February 22, 2010
*Baker's Corner Pancake Shake-Ups (5 oz.), $0.99
*Bremer Select Vegetable or Chicken Lasagna (40 oz.), $4.99
In Good Cents
I usually like Pocket Your Dollars list, but she didn't have it up as of right now.
*Dole Baby Spinach, Spring Mix, or other bagged salad – $0.75 each wyb 2 after coupon
*Large Gala or Red Delicious Apples, $0.99/lb
*Market Pantry Potatoes Russet or Red – 5 lb bag, $1.99
*General Mills Cereals – As low as $1.75 each after coupon
*Charmin Big Roll Bath Tissue – 36 pk, As low as $13.99 each after coupon
Monday, February 8, 2010
National Canned Food Month-
Cherry Pie Filling
National Hot Breakfast Month Promos-
Kellogg's, General Mills, Post, Quaker, etc
Heart and heart-healthy products
(American Heart Month)
Aspirin, supplements, low cholesterol oils, and spreads, etc.
Westminster Dog Show this month-
Valentine's Day promos-
Chocolate (also Celebration of Chocolate Month)
Condoms (also nation condom week)
KY, Monistat, etc
Hershey Kisses promos
Chinese New Year Promos-
Canned Water Chestnuts, bamboo shoots
Valentine's Day Candy
National African American Heritage Month
Chinese New Year
Women's Heart Health Day
Susan B Anthony Day
Other Promotions this Month:
Canned Food Month
Great American Pies Month
National Cherry Month
National Children's Dental Month
National Fiber Focus Month
National Grapefruit Month
National Hot Breakfast Month
National Snack Food Month
Various Potato Occasions
Thursday, February 4, 2010
Wednesday, February 3, 2010
Leap Frog Letter Factory
My oldest watched this for two weeks straight and learned her letter sounds, but you may have to correct a few. Like for R. They teach "eerr" and not "rrrr).
The one pictured is the one I used, but it looks like they have a newer version. Maybe they corrected a few of their sounds. ???
Monday, February 1, 2010
Buy 2 and use buy one, get one free printable coupon Internet Explorer version or Firefox version
Friday, January 29, 2010
A few themes I want to incorporate:
- Debt-free living (although I'm not debt free yet, that is my goal and one day I will be and hopefully still have this blog.
- I'm not perfect at this. I'm still learning and as I find things I want to share them.
- Great deals. Since my main theme is debt free, I mostly want to include basic need items. And then a few just really great deals. Like maybe for gifts of something. After all I don't want you to go into debt by following my blog?
I think that's it. What do you think?
Oh and I'm testing out homeschooling this summer. And if I end up doing that, I might share some products I like. Researching this stuff is very hard and people will tell you what they use, but don't tell you anything about it. I don't know. We'll see.
Thursday, January 28, 2010
"We need to make room for our spring and summer collection, so we are offering
1/2 off our everyday low price of $1 per item throughout the store."
Even though my son is in 24 month clothes, it will be worth it to find stuff for at least up to 5T.
**Opps, Forgot to say that it's this Saturday and Sunday.
Monday, January 25, 2010
Target & Walgreens: Pocket Your Dollars
Aldi: Cincinnati Cents
Make sure you vote at the top of the side bar!
Friday, January 22, 2010
Wednesday, January 20, 2010
Tuesday, January 19, 2010
So my husband was off yesterday and we covered them. We had this fabric for a very long time. We were going to recover a glider, but had no idea how to do it, so we just threw a blanket over it and called it a day. So we used that fabric to cover the seats of the chairs. I'm so excited. They look almost like new. Don't they look nice?....
In case it's not obvious, the left is the before and the right is the after. ;) Pretty gross, huh? Now I don't have to be embarrassed when people come over! My five year old came home from school and didn't even look at them. She puts her hand on the seat and immediately looks down and noticed the "new chairs." I just thought it was funny that she noticed the new fabric by touch.
I would still like a new set, but we're not at the point where we can replace anything right now. Even buying it used. And if we do decide to finally get rid of this set, we should be able to get a few extra dollars out of it when we sell it.
Monday, January 18, 2010
Lunch Mate Thick Sliced Bologna, $0.99
Kid Cuisine Chicken Nuggets Meal, $1.89
Reggano Lasagna Noodles, $1.29
Reggano Farfalle or Tri-Color Rotini, $0.79
Reggano Linguine or Angel Hair Pasta, $0.95
PurAqua Purified Water (24 ct.), $2.79
Week long sales (non-register rewards)
Hershey’s Candy 4-4.5 oz. 2/$3
Use 2 $1/1 coupons from the 1/10 Smartsource insert (if these are included in sale) and
Use $1/2 coupon from the Walgreens January Coupon Booklet (found at the front of the store)Final price: Free after coupons
Quaker Quakes Rice Snacks $0.99
Use $0.75/1 coupon from 1/10 Red Plum insert
Final price: $0.24 after coupon
Lindsay Olives $0.99 after in-ad coupon
Use $1/2 printable coupon
Final price: $0.49 after coupons
Planters Peanuts $1.99
Buy 2 and use $1/2 coupon from 12/13 Smartsource insert and
Use $1/1 coupon from Diabetes & You coupon booklet (should take off $2)
Final price: $0.49 each after coupons
**Submit for Kraft Keep the Jingle in Your Holidays rebate
Bayer Aspirin 24-36ct 2/$3 after in-ad coupon
Buy 2 and use $1/1 coupon from 10/25 Red Plum or 1/3 Smartsource insert
Final price: $0.50 each after coupons
Welch’s Grape Jelly 2/$3
Use $1/2 coupon from 1/3 Smartsource #1 insert
Final price: $1.00 each after coupon
Week long Register Reward Deals
Buy 2 Wet Ones at $2.00 each, Get $1 Register Reward
Buy 2 and use two $1.50/1 printable coupons
Spend $1.00, get $1 Register Reward back
Final price: Free after coupons and Register Reward
Vicks Products: Buy $20 worth of products, Get $10 Register Reward
Available coupons include:
Buy 2, get free Puffs facial tissue coupon from 12/27 Procter & Gamble insert
$1.50/1 Nyquil or Dayquil coupon from 12/27 Procter & Gamble insert
$2/1 coupon from the 1/17 Procter & Gamble insert
Scenario (requires multiple coupon inserts):
Buy 4 Dayquil and/or Nyquil products for $5.00 each
Buy 2 Puffs tissue
Use four $2/1 coupons from the 1/17 Procter & Gamble insert
Use two buy 2, get free Puffs coupons from the 12/27 Procter & Gamble insert
Spend $12.00, get $10 Register Reward back
Final price: $0.33 each ($2.00 total) after coupons and Register Reward
Buy 2 Jergens or Curel at $6.00 each, Get $5 Register Reward
Use $3/2 Jergens coupon or two $2/1 Curel coupons from 12/6 Smartsource insert or two $1/1 Jergens printable coupons and
Use $1/1 Walgreens Curel coupon from Diabetes & You coupon booklet (should take off $2)
Spend as little as $6.00, get $5 Register Reward back
Final price: As low as $0.50 each after coupons and Register Reward
Buy 1 Nivea Hydrating Shower Gel at $4.99, Get $2 Register Reward
Use $2/1 coupon from 1/3 Red Plum #2 insert
Spend $2.99, get $2 Register Reward back
Final price: $0.99 after coupon and Register Reward
Buy 2 Pampers Diapers or Easy Ups at $10.00 each, Get $3 Register Reward
Use two $2/1 coupons from 12/27 Procter & Gamble insert
Spend $16, get $3 Register Reward back
Final price: $6.50 each after coupons and Register Reward
Month Long Register Reward Deals
Buy 2 Bayer Glucose Meters, Get $5 Register Reward
Buy 1 Bayer Contour Meter $14.99 (UPC Code: 3 0193 715101 9)
Buy 1 Bayer Breeze Meter $14.99 (UPC Code: 3 0193 144001 0)
Use two Bayer Breeze2 or Contour Meter $30/1 coupon from 10/25 Red Plum insert
Spend $0, Get $5 Register Reward back
Final price: Better than free after coupon and Register Reward
****Donate these to charity!
Buy 2 Neosporin Antibiotic ointment .5oz for $4.00 each, Get $3 Register Reward
Buy two and use two $1/1 Neosporin printable coupons
Plus, use one $2/1 Neosporin coupon from the Walgreens Children’s Activity Book (will deduct $4)
Spend $2.00, get $3 Register Reward back
Final price: Better than free after coupons and Register Reward
Buy 2 Neosporin Lip Health Products for $4.00 each, Get $3 Register Reward
Buy 2 and use two $3/1 Neosporin Lip Health printable coupons (IE Link) (FF Link)
Spend $2.00, get $3 Register Reward back
Final price: Better than free after coupons and Register Reward
Wednesday, January 13, 2010
Blood Orange ~ New
Bok Choy ~ Waning
Bosc Pears ~ Waning
Collard ~ New
Comice Pears ~ Waning
Daikon ~ Waning
Fennel ~ New
Fuertes ~ Waning
Greens-including stir-fry mix
Haas Avocados ~ New
Lemons ~ Peak
Mandarins/Tangerines ~ Peak
Navel Oranges ~ New
Onions, Green ~ New
Potatoes, White ~ New
Rhubarb, Hothouse ~ New
Rutabaga ~ Waning
Squash, Butternut ~ Waning
Turnips ~ Waning
Zutano Avocado ~ Waning
Oatmeal (it's national oatmeal month)
New Years Resolutions
Diet Foods and products-
New Year, New You type promos
100 Calorie Packs
Soup, Chili, "warm you up" type foods
Super Bowl Party Foods-
Cleaner/household items (winter cleaning, organization, storage)
White sales/home items
Special promotions introducing new product lines, especially-
Calendars, planners, anything dated items (these go "out of date" quickly after 1/1)
Christmas/Hanukkah/New Year's party supplies
Wrapping paper ribbons, bows
Winter Clothing, coats, gloves, hats, boots, etc.
Home Gym equipment and gear
New Year's Day
National Lose Weight/Feel Great Week
Martin Luther King Jr. Holiday
Super Bowl Sunday (I know it's in February this year, but is it sometimes in January?)
Other Promotions this Month:
Bread Machine Baking Month
National Candy Month
National Egg Month
National Hot Tea Month
National Meat Month
National Oatmeal Month
National Slow Cooker Month
National Soup Month
National Wheat Bread Month Prune Breakfast Month
Monday, January 11, 2010
So with that said, here are my picks of deals that can be found at Aldi this week:
Apples (3 lbs.) - $0.99
Navel Oranges (4 lbs.) - $1.49
Breakfast Best (Eggs, Sausage, & Hash Browns) - $0.99
Appleton Brown & Serve Sausage Links - $0.89
For the complete list visit Cincinnati Cents.
Prices may vary by region.
Thursday, January 7, 2010
Wednesday, January 6, 2010
Thanks for listening.
Monday, January 4, 2010
GE Reveal, 4-pack 60 watt Lightbulbs $2.00
Campbells Select Harvest Soups $1.25
Buy 10 Weight Watchers Smart Ones, Get $5 Target gift card
General Mills Honey Nut Cheerios $2.39
Ziploc Containers $2.33
Pepsi Product 12 packs $3.00
Tag and Tag Jr. software $9.99
On going deals
Band-Aids Travel Size $0.97
Johnson’s Buddies Soap (in baby section) $0.97
Reach Dental Floss $1.12
- $1/3 Campbell's Chunky Soup printable
- Use $5/10 printable coupon (IE) or (Firefox)
- $1/1 Honey Nut Cheerios printable (Deal Seeking Mom had this as $2/1, but I think it might print off two coupons. If you know, let us know. I'm out of paper today!)
- $2.50/1 Finish Quantum Powerball Tabs or Gelpacs, exp. 1-31-10 (SS 1/3/10)
- $1.50/2 Ziploc Containers (SS 11/15/09) (and/or)
- $1.50/2 Ziploc Brand Containers (SS 12/6/09) (and/or)
- $4/1 Tag Books (1/3 Parade Magazine) (and/or)
- $4/2 Pepcid, Imodium, Rolaids, Mylanta or Tucks Product, exp. 4-3-10 (RP #2 1/3/10)
- $1/1 Band-Aid Brand Product (RP #2 1/3/10)
- $1/1 Johnson's Baby Product, exp. 3-15-10 (RP #2 1/3/10)
- $1/1 Reach Dental Floss or any Reach Access Flosser, exp. 1-31-11 (RP #2 1/3/10)
**(and/or) means that there are multipule coupons out there. You can use just one or use all of them.
Friday, January 1, 2010
Do you want to start your plan to get out of debt?
Pay off a bill?
Buy everything second hand?
Here are some of my goals for this year:
- Although I think I've come a long way, I still want to be better at couponing. It's still pretty challenging for me.
- I want to hit up yard sales and thrift stores more often. My goal is to find at least one or two good items a month to use as gifts for birthdays or Christmas.
- I want to get the last credit card paid off. Hopefully I'll be able to do it when we get our tax refund and be able to put a little toward savings. I really don't know how renting out our old house will effect that.
- Last month I thought of etching stuff and selling them on Etsy.com. So I want to get that started within the next few months and put the profits toward our savings. I want to really build up a good emergency fund before I start putting too much extra into our debt. If something happens I want to be able keep up with the bills and I don't want to go into any new debt. Which leads me to my next one...
- No new debt! and...
- Building up our emergency fund.
- Get rid of our Disney Rewards Credit Card. My husband and I have decided to cash in our Disney Dollars and get the Upromise Credit card. Although my daughter really wants to go to Disney World and has been saving her pennies for a couple years now, I don't think that a trip to Disney is in our near future. Which is a little disappointing. (I'll tell you more about this detailed plan later)
- Build up our three month supply of food. Our church encourages us to have a few months supply of food just in case. And I want to extend this to other things like hygiene stuff.
As for this blog. I hope to continue to post more things to help others and inspire others. If it's not something I would buy, I'm not going to post it. There are so many of those kinds of blogs and sites where they just post everything! I want to filter those out for you. Only post the neccessity things or if it is super cheap for the non neccesities. Make sense?
So now it's your turn. Please leave a comment as to what your financial goals are this year.