Friday, January 29, 2010

New Blog Name??

I've been considering moving my blog over to wordpress. Not quite sure. But first I want to change my blog name to something more relevant. I originally started this blog to post showoffs for family, but then quickly changed it to a frugal blog to help others. I'm very stumped. I have a few ideas, but I don't really like them. Do you have any ideas.

A few themes I want to incorporate:
  • Debt-free living (although I'm not debt free yet, that is my goal and one day I will be and hopefully still have this blog.
  • I'm not perfect at this. I'm still learning and as I find things I want to share them.
  • Great deals. Since my main theme is debt free, I mostly want to include basic need items. And then a few just really great deals. Like maybe for gifts of something. After all I don't want you to go into debt by following my blog?

I think that's it. What do you think?

Oh and I'm testing out homeschooling this summer. And if I end up doing that, I might share some products I like. Researching this stuff is very hard and people will tell you what they use, but don't tell you anything about it. I don't know. We'll see.

No comments: