Thursday, December 3, 2009

FREE 140 Personalized Holiday address labels

Do you need free address labels to go with you free photo cards?


You can get 140 free personalized holiday address labels! All you pay is shipping & handling of $2.99. To get your free 140 address labels, go to VistaPrint. Then click on “Holiday” on the left side, and then “labels”.

Also, when you are checking out, VistaPrint may try to offer you other “upgrades”. Upgrades will add to you total cost. When you’re done, you will have 140 customized holiday labels!
I personally will not be taking advantage of this offer. I don't know if I'll be at the same address next year and can print my own cheaper than the shipping costs. But they definitely won't be as cute as these here! Maybe they will offer it again next year. I know Vista Print offers a lot of freebies from time to time.

Thanks EADFL

No comments: