We went to Super Target....
- 4 cans Betty Crocker Frosting $1.36: MQ = $0.86 each
- 1 box Keebler Flips + 4 Fudge Stripe Cookies $2 ea.: MQ + $5 GC = $0.40 each
- Glade Products, 4 @ $2.50 + $2.99: MQ + $5 credit = $0.40 each (I didn't realize that one of them was $2.99 and not part of the gift card deal, so when I told her that I should have gotten a gift card for them, she checked that I had five Glade products and just gave me a $5 credit on by bill)
- Hormel Compleat $1.84: MQ = FREE + $0.16 overage!
- 2 Command Hooks $2.49: MQ + TQ = $0.49 each
- Charmin $11.99 + Bounty Paper Towels $9.99: MQ + $5 GC = Charmin $9.24 + Bounty $7.24
- 2 Kodak Fun Saver Disposable Camera $3.89: TQ = 2 FREE + $2.22 overage!
- 2 Mussleman's Totally Fruit $1.54: MQ = $1.14 each (I'm sure I had $1 off coupons for these, but it only took off $0.40 ????)
- + the $0.20 for my reusable bags
And then a few other things that I had to get for birthday presents and other things:
- Up & Up cotton swabs
- Disney CD player
- Disney Fairies Beauty Kit
- Hello Kitty Necklace and earrings
- Hello Kitty Backpack Clip
I think she might even accidentally gave me an extra $5 off. I'm not sure. Maybe the Kodak camera coupon. And whenever I do the gift card deals, I always do those first in a separate transaction so I can go ahead and use it right away. With little hands always finding their way into my wallet, I'm sure I'll lose them! :)
Spent $77.67 Saved $63.91
Since I'm new to the area, I'm still trying to find the good grocery stores to shop at. A friend told me about Russ's Market and I think I'm in love with this store now! Great service too! We weren't sure if we should have tipped the guy who brought out our groceries for us though.
10 for $10 Sale:
- 10- 1/2 gallons of milk
- Roma tomatoes ($0.92)
- 4 Oscar Mayer Lunch meats
- 10 Michelina's frozen entries: 2 $1/5 MQ = $0.80 each
- 6 Knorr Sides $1/3 MQ $0.83 each (should have been $0.67 each. He missed one of my $1/3 coupons)
- 5 Imperial Margarine
- 1 loaf of french bread
- 3 Lipton Onion soup or dip mix
+ Bird's Eye Frozen Veggies $0.79 each: MQ = $0.67 each (should have been $0.54 each, but he missed another coupon!)
+ Roast Beef deli meat $4.58 (not on sale)
Spent $46.82 Saved $43.07
And then I saved $0.04 a gallon (I think $.40)