Monday, December 14, 2009

Target Deals 12/13-12/19/09


This is some of my picks of deals that can be found at Target this week. I'm also trying something new. This weekend, I was trying to gather printable coupons and had the hardest time trying to figure out which coupons came from what source, so I can just print them all at the same time to save paper. So today, I'm taking my picks and catagorizing the coupons for you. I'm putting all the Target coupons in a group, and if there were some from Coupons.com, they would be in a group, and the inserts are in a group. There is also a group for single print coupons (you can only print one at a time) and you may or may not have to register for these. I hope this helps. It sure is going to help me. I might try and do the entire list, not just my picks. What do y'all think? Do you like this? Do you think others would like this too?
Prices may vary by region.
Freebies are in RED

Weekly Deals:

Del Monte Canned Vegetables $0.50
Buy 4 and use $1/4 printable coupon
Final price: $0.25 each after coupon
Or….
Use $1/8 in 11/15 Red Plum insert
Final Price = $0.38/ea when you buy 8

Grade A Eggs (dozen, large) $0.99
No coupon needed, this is a sale price
Final price: $0.99 with sale price

Kraft Cheese (7 or 8 oz blocks or shreds) $1.67
Buy 2 and use $1/2 in 11/15 Red Plum or 11/22 Smartsource insert
Final price: $1.17 each after coupon

New On Going Deals:

Swiss Miss Milk Chocolate Cocoa $1.19
Buy two and use the $0.50/2 coupon from the 11/15 Smartsource insert
Plus, use two $1/1 Target-issued printable coupon
Final price: Better than free after coupons

Campbell’s Cream of Mushroom Soup $0.58
Buy 4 and use $1/4 printable coupon
Final price: $0.33 each after coupon

Cheez-It Crackers (9 oz) - $1.99.ea
$1/2 Keebler Crackers or Sunshine Cheez-It Baked Snack Crackers, exp. 2-7-10 (RP 12/13/09)
Final Price = $1.49/ea

Thanks to Carrie at Pocket Your Dollars. You can find other's at her blog and you can find the older on going deals there too.

Coupons you will need for this list:

Target Printables:

Single Printables (you may or may not have to register):

Inserts:
  • $1/8 Del Monte Fruits, Vegetables, Tomatoes or Fruit Cup Snacks, exp. 1-10-10 (RP 11/15/09)
  • $1/2 Kraft or Cracker Barrel Natural Cheese, exp. 12-31-09 (SS 11/22/09)
  • $1/1 Kraft Velveeta Cheese, exp. 12-31-09 (RP 11/15/09)
  • $0.50/2 Swiss Miss Cocoa, exp. 12-31-09 (SS 11/15/09)
  • $1/2 Keebler Crackers or Sunshine Cheez-It Baked Snack Crackers, exp. 2-7-10 (RP 12/13/09)

I'm also going to try this with Walgreens too, but I have a child home sick today, so it might be a while. Let me know if you want me to do this for other stores.

2 comments:

Tina said...

The Target Del Monte coupon is no longer there.

Kerrie said...

I thought so. I couldn't find it, but they reported it again this week and I just thought maybe it was regional. If Target even does regional coupon.