Wednesday, October 7, 2009

What is SwagBucks?


SwagBucks is a way to let you earn rewards just by doing what you already do, searching the web. Instead of going to Google, Ask or Yahoo, you go through SwagBucks. They use Google and Ask so it's pretty much the same thing. You can earn lots of different prizes but what seems to be the most popular prizes are gift cards. Gift cards like Amazon, Target and Barnes & Noble or get cash through Pay Pal.

I know someone who was able to buy a brand new laptop through Amazon by buying Amazon gift cards! There are other ways to earn SwagBucks, like through swagcodes. You find swagcodes through reading blogs, the downloadable toolbar, or through newsletters.

Find out for yourself here.

I'll try my best to post where you can find swagcodes. I've been kind of slacking in that department lately. I can't post the swagcodes. If I do my account will be deactivated. But I can lead you into the right direction and give you clues.
************************************
10/16/09-As of today, I'm able to get two $5 Amazon e-gift cards (but I'm saving my bucks for later). That is in about a month's time. And there was a time that I wasn't even doing it. $10 for something I do anyway! Sweet! Free Money!

No comments: