Friday, October 30, 2009

I Need Homemade Christmas Gift Ideas!

Last year we were really struggling with money. So I decided to make Christmas gifts for my mom and dad, my husband's parents, and his brother and sister in-law (I'll do a post on it later). I had so much fun doing it and I was more excited about giving the gift. So I think I'll do it more. This year I want to make Christmas gifts again. Unfortunately I can't post what I decide to do because I have family who read this. And I only have one gift I've done. Soooo.... I'm asking you if you have any ideas. What have you done in the past? Or what are you going to do this year? Email me at kouponkueen (at) gmail (dot) com. Send pictures and step by step instructions or a link to the idea.

Can't wait to hear your ideas!

No comments: